Jun 17, 2020
We bring back writer ERICA SCHULTZ to talk about her latest
work, Forgotten Home! Which Disney hit inspired the story? How does
she avoid writing a Mary Sue character? All this and more in a
great interview - listen now!
- Background on Erica
- Genesis for project - inspiration,
- Marika Cresta - how did she come on
- Previous interview, mentioned daddy issues in
characters - this one has mommy issues - how much Erica in
- Lorraine - Tries to keep Joanna safe, but it
backfires on her
- Several children taken from home...some of
which were abusive to begin with
- what’s the source of her prejudice?
- Narcissism on full display - claims to give
people choices, but it’s only a choice that works for
- Trodaire - most fascinating character to me, so
many divided loyalties - crown, Lorraine, Kerel
- Gained trust/authority at a young age despite
no magic in a magical royal court
is Michael unfazed by Lorraine’s appearance?
for sequel based on ending?
- Thoughts on Dennis O’Neil
episodes: Raphael, Support systems in comics,